Forum Discussion

dipa
Contributing User
2 years ago

Column widths on budget/quote screen

Hi 

I was able to reduce the column widths on budget/quote screen but not any more . Could anyyone help me in Myob Business . thnx

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi dipa 

Thank you for your post. Can I please clarify the exact concern you are having in your MYOB Business file ?

Cheers,

Princess

dipa
      Contributing User

Hi

On quote/budget tab ,  I used to increase or decrease the coumns size but now I am unable to do this.

Also on same screen if I want to update all lines due dates or comments at once , how can I do this? Thanks 

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi dipa 

Thank you for the reply. If you are referring to customizing the budget report here's the Help Article, Customizing reports, for more detailed information to assist with this. However if you are talking about changing or customizing the columns in the created quotes we can't adjust the columns but we are open to any ideas and suggestions you might share in MYOB Business/ Essential Idea exchange for consideration by our developer team.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess