Forum Discussion

Chubby13
Contributing User
4 months ago
Solved

Customer BPAY payment

A customer wanted to pay her Invoice with BPay, but was troubled when she put in the biller code and the business name didn't appear.  How do I correct this, so as the Business name appears when Biller code added.

• Hi Chubby13

Thanks for the response and I apologize for the delay. 

The Online Invoice Payment feature is specifically designed to be accessed directly from the invoice itself (you'll find a 'pay now' button within the invoice). Alternatively, you can send a direct link to the payment menu to your customer. Here are the instructions for the latter. This setup ensures that customers only need to provide their chosen payment method.

I suggest informing your customer about how to access the payment menu from the invoice. Should you need further assistance or have any other inquiries, please don't hesitate to start a new thread.

Thanks,
    Genreve

3 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Chubby13

I appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention, and I apologize for the delay in my response.

I understand the significance of ensuring a seamless payment process for your customers. If you're utilizing the Online Invoice Payment feature, the process is quite straightforward. Customers simply need to open the invoice and click the 'pay now' button. This will present them with various payment options, including BPay.

However, if you're not using the Online Invoice Payment feature, I'm afraid we may not be able to assist directly as this would be a BPay-specific issue rather than an MYOB issue.

Let us know if you require any other assistance.

Thanks,
    Genreve

Chubby13
      Contributing User

I am using online Invoice payments, so why doesn't the business name appear when customer puts in the BSB number when paying by BPAY

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Chubby13

Thanks for the response and I apologize for the delay. 

The Online Invoice Payment feature is specifically designed to be accessed directly from the invoice itself (you'll find a 'pay now' button within the invoice). Alternatively, you can send a direct link to the payment menu to your customer. Here are the instructions for the latter. This setup ensures that customers only need to provide their chosen payment method.

I suggest informing your customer about how to access the payment menu from the invoice. Should you need further assistance or have any other inquiries, please don't hesitate to start a new thread.

Thanks,
        Genreve