Forum Discussion

andanotherthing
Experienced User
8 months ago
Solved

How do i view photos attached to invoices?

good afternoon,

I have sent the customer an invoice with photos attached.

How, a month later do I see those photos I attached to the customer?

thanks

• Hi andanotherthing,

Thank you for your post. 

For you to be able to view the photos attached on your customer invoices you need to put in your email at the Cc (carbon copy) tab before sending it to your customer so that you can receive it too. After you receive it, you will be able to see the photos attached to the invoice. You may check the sample screenshot below for reference.

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Shella

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi andanotherthing,

Thank you for your post. 

For you to be able to view the photos attached on your customer invoices you need to put in your email at the Cc (carbon copy) tab before sending it to your customer so that you can receive it too. After you receive it, you will be able to see the photos attached to the invoice. You may check the sample screenshot below for reference.

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Shella

andanotherthing
      Experienced User

Not the best solution. 
      I've  sent many quotes and invoices with photos that I now cannot access. 

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi andanotherthing,

Thanks for the post. 

We are glad to know that you appreciate are quick response. Feel free to write a new post if you need further help. We will be happy to assist.

Cheers,

Shella