Forum Discussion

smileykylie1982
Trusted User
4 months ago

incorrect invoice sent to my customer

Hello,

Last week I sent an email invoice to my customer as usual but they responded that there was an obvious problem with it. I checked the invoice in my system and it was correct. 

I asked them to send the incorrect invoice back to me which they did. The details on the invoice are not right. There is a completely different invoice number style, a completely incorrect customer - not even one of my customers at all, and there are no line items listed.

My details on the invoice are correct: name, business details and payment details.

I have since resent the customer their invoice and it arrived at their end correctly.

What are the next steps for this? I notice that this problem is mentioned in the community forum as something that can happen, which is concerning. It is the first time it has occurred to me.

Thanks,

Kylie

invoice_problem.png

7 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, smileykylie1982

Sorry for the delayed response.

We have sent you a private message here in the Community Forum. Kindly check and let us know if you have any questions. The requested details will help us further assist you with your concern.

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hi, smileykylie1982

We hope you are doing well. We recently requested additional details so we can relay your concern to the relevant team. Kindly check your inbox here in the Community Forum so we can proceed. We are looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Doreen

smileykylie1982
        Trusted User

Hi Doreen, Thanks for getting back to me.

Apologies for the late reply I've been busy. I have emailled you.

Thanks,

Kylie.

Carol1711
    Experienced User

This has happened to me twice, the repsonse from MYOB - check your details in business settings - as usual it is put back on the customer - even though nothing has changed at my end for years.

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hi, Carol1711

We sent you private message regarding your concern requesting additional details to further assist you with your concern. Kindly check your inbox here in the Community Forum as we are looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hi, Carol1711

We recently requested additional details to further assist you with your concern. Please let us know if you require further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Doreen