Forum Discussion

pippypip
Trusted Cover User
7 months ago
Solved

invoice viewed

Ive have been deleting the pdf attached invoice when emailing invoices so that customers are forced to view on line and download the invoice. This way I was assurded that the custome did infact, recieve and viewe the invoice. 

This would update in the invoice Activity history. This update seems to be no longer working which  means that I now have no way of proving that an invoice has in fact been viewed by the customer. Surly a read receipt should be an absolute mimium requirement for proof of deliverly. im hoping that this is just a temporary issue that will be resolved quickly. Otherwise, this will be just another step backwards.

• Hi pippypip,

Thank you for your post. I understand your concern regarding the change in the invoice delivery process. I appreciate your feedback and your suggestion for a read receipt feature. I will certainly forward your suggestion for a read receipt feature to our development team for consideration.

Regarding the activity history, I've further checked and replicated this on our end, and it seems to be working fine. In this case, I would recommend clearing the browser cache, as this helps your computer or device run optimally, and doing so can help fix certain problems, like formatting or loading issues. Signing out and signing back in again can also help with loading issues. Please see the attached images below regarding the activity history updates.

If the issue persists after clearing the browse cache, please let me know so I can further investigate.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi pippypip,

Thank you for your post. I understand your concern regarding the change in the invoice delivery process. I appreciate your feedback and your suggestion for a read receipt feature. I will certainly forward your suggestion for a read receipt feature to our development team for consideration.

Regarding the activity history, I've further checked and replicated this on our end, and it seems to be working fine. In this case, I would recommend clearing the browser cache, as this helps your computer or device run optimally, and doing so can help fix certain problems, like formatting or loading issues. Signing out and signing back in again can also help with loading issues. Please see the attached images below regarding the activity history updates.

If the issue persists after clearing the browse cache, please let me know so I can further investigate.

Cheers,

Princess