Forum Discussion

4 months ago
Solved

Invoicing in foreign currency

hi there,

I am hoping someone can help.

I have MYOB Business Lite and need to invoice a customer in USD. Any ideas on how to do this on the invoice and also to manage reconcillation with payment and any associated variations that may occur with currency fluctuations?

thanks

• Hi SynergyHealth,

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! 

I apologize for the delayed response. Currently, MYOB Business does not offer this option. To access it, you'll need an AccountRight Live Premier subscription and utilize the desktop version of the software.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

3 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi SynergyHealth,

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! 

I apologize for the delayed response. Currently, MYOB Business does not offer this option. To access it, you'll need an AccountRight Live Premier subscription and utilize the desktop version of the software.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi SynergyHealth,

You're very welcome, feel free to post again if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
    Earl