Forum Discussion

Connockity
Trusted User
9 months ago
Solved

Bank currency changed to foreign currency!

Hi,

All my accounts are suddenly in pounds in a file that has never used pounds - only AU $$$

Don't know what is happening??

• Hi Connockity 

MYOB screens take the currency symbol from the Region settings. Check the current region setting (how depends on your operating system) and ensure the currency is set to $. You may need to re-open MYOB after the change is made.

Regards

Gavin

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Connockity 

MYOB screens take the currency symbol from the Region settings. Check the current region setting (how depends on your operating system) and ensure the currency is set to $. You may need to re-open MYOB after the change is made.

Regards

Gavin

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Connockity,

Thank you for reaching out. 

With regard to your issue with the sudden change of currency, I definitely agree with what gavin12345  has provided. You may change the currency settings by going to the Start menu >> type Currency >> select Additional settings >> then Currency.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you, @gavin12345, for your continuous support and sharing of information to help other users. Your effort in taking the time to post this is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Princess