Forum Discussion

Mathilda
Trusted User
2 years ago
Solved

Migration to MYOB Business

Hi there - I have read through the instructions on downgrading from Accountright to Business.  I am interested in doing that for one of my files for a company that is pretty much dormant at the moment.  There is one bank account which I reconcile every 3 months (for BAS) but that consists of transactions that can be counted on one hand.  My question is - once I have migrated to MYOB Business, is it possible to upgrade back to Accountright Plus if by any chance the business starts operating again, as they use time billing Invoicing.

• Hi Mathilda 

Thank you so much for your post. Currently, there is no migration path from MYOB Business or MYOB Essentials to AccountRight product range. This may be a future path that we do look down but currently not something that the software is capable of.

Regards,
    Earl

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Mathilda 

Thank you so much for your post. Currently, there is no migration path from MYOB Business or MYOB Essentials to AccountRight product range. This may be a future path that we do look down but currently not something that the software is capable of.

Regards,
    Earl