Forum Discussion

Jaime4
User
7 months ago
Solved

MYOB Capture

Hi there, I manage two MYOB accounts and use the Capture app to send receipts to one in-tray.  I wanted to ask how I go about or if it's possible to add the second account to the same app and just allocate which in-tray the receipt goes too.  I've had a play on the app and selected the Switch option once I've taken a photo but am not able to search for my second account.  

Help :) 

• Hi Jaime4

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. We appreciate your effort in sharing your inquiry with us. We regret that you are having challenges looking for a way to add the second account to the same capture app that you are using, and we thank you for your patience and understanding. 

Regarding your inquiry, as of now, you can only use one account for one capture app. You can only switch between files in the capture app. Our Help Article Using the MYOB Capture app will provide you with more information and instructions about this. Also, if you would like a change to be brought to this preference, we highly encourage you to post your suggestions on our Product Ideas Exchange board for consideration.

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Jaime4

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. We appreciate your effort in sharing your inquiry with us. We regret that you are having challenges looking for a way to add the second account to the same capture app that you are using, and we thank you for your patience and understanding. 

Regarding your inquiry, as of now, you can only use one account for one capture app. You can only switch between files in the capture app. Our Help Article Using the MYOB Capture app will provide you with more information and instructions about this. Also, if you would like a change to be brought to this preference, we highly encourage you to post your suggestions on our Product Ideas Exchange board for consideration.

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth