Forum Discussion

7 months ago
Solved

MYOB CAPTURE APP

I have updated my email address and now my MYOB capture app wont work.

• Hi, kimpalmer

We would like to follow up on your concern. Kindly let us know if you still need further assistance. Don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are delighted to assist you.

Best regards,

Doreen

4 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, kimpalmer

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

Did you receive any error messages when you tried to open the MYOB Team app? Also, when you updated your email address, was it updated in the MYOB Team admin portal? Kindly make sure that it is also in the admin portal. Once done, you can try to access the MYOB team app again. For further information on how to update an email address in the portal, kindly check out the Help Article: Using the MYOB Team admin portal. Please let us know how it goes on your end.

Best regards,

Doreen

kimpalmer
      User

I am not talking about the MYOB Team app, it is the MYOB Capture app that i can take photos of receipts which go into the In Tray.

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, kimpalmer

Thanks for your response.

If you have changed your email address and now you cannot access the MYOB Capture app, you may need to make sure that your email address on AccountRight has been updated as well. To do this, go to Setup > User Access and then select your user ID, making sure that your email address is updated.

Once done and your email address has been updated, you may try to access your MYOB Capture app again.

Please let us know how it goes on your end.

Best regards,

Doreen