Forum Discussion

SuperGas400
Experienced User
9 months ago

Purchases not adding up correctly

I have entered 55 invoices from one supplier & they are not adding up correctly. 

The first 50 invoices add up in the totals perfectly then as i enter the remaining 5 purchases the total amount owning does not change, i have tried deleting invoices & have also contacted support last week but still waiting on a reply. 

Has anyone else had this isuue & is there a work around. 

This issue has only happened since the MYOB system went down last week 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi SuperGas400

Thanks for reaching out. 

Sorry to hear about the difference in these bills from the supplier. Depending on which window we are trying to check the amount owed may appear differently. May I know get screenshots of the screens you see these different balances in? 

We look forward to your response. If you have any other concerns or questions feel free to include them in your next response. 

Cheers,

Genreve

LCrowhurst
    Trusted Cover User

SuperGas400 wrote:

I have entered 55 invoices from one supplier & they are not adding up correctly. 

The first 50 invoices add up in the totals perfectly then as i enter the remaining 5 purchases the total amount owning does not change, i have tried deleting invoices & have also contacted support last week but still waiting on a reply. 

Has anyone else had this isuue & is there a work around. 

This issue has only happened since the MYOB system went down last week 

i had a issue where i entered a invoice and everything was entered correctly but the subtotal amount was 0.01c out so would not come to the same total.......after an hour on the phone MYOB say they have no wotkaround :manfrustrated: is that the same thing your having?