Forum Discussion

Shawparth
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Invoice (custom form) not printing correctly

Hello,

We are having issues with one of our users at the office.  When they print out an invoice from their computer it doesn't print lines around the table or the addresses etc, using a customised form.  Print preview shows the correct display but not when it prints.  Please let me know how this can be fixed.  It was working properly but then just started doing this recently.

Thank you.

• Thanks Dorreen.  It ended up being a printer issue as the ink setting needed to be reset.  Thanks. 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Shawparth 

Thanks for your post.

We did have some issues with printing invoices with an earlier version that was related to printing invoices to PDF and the invoices had missing lines and information. If you are still using an earlier version of AccountRight, could you please upgrade to 2023.3 and check if the invoices are printed fine. I would also recommend clearing AccountRight cache and then trying to print again as sometimes these display issues are caused due to corrupt browser cache. To download the latest version of AccountRight, The Help Article MYOB Software Downloads is available to help you with. Please let me know how it goes.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
    Doreen

Shawparth
      Experienced User

Thanks Dorreen.  It ended up being a printer issue as the ink setting needed to be reset.  Thanks.