Forum Discussion

8 months ago
Solved

pre print invoice before recording

Can i pre print invoice on custom invoice form before recording in accountrightplus. 

• Hi JAAlacasa

Thanks for getting back to us. 

In the same Help Article that I provided to you, there are ways to pre-print a form. You will be able to use the Print screen on your keyboard >> Save it >> then print. Also, you can Print the form using this Help Article Sending form when you record a transaction. 

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi JAAlacasa,  

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for your time sharing your concern with us. We apologize for any difficulties you encountered in checking this function. We thank you for letting us know about this, and we appreciate your patience and understanding.  

In this matter, yes you can preprint an invoice on a custom invoice form before recording it to AccountRight. You can find more information about this on our Help Article Printing from AccountRight.  

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance.  

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.  

Cheers,  
    Leneth

JAAlacasa
      User

The article you refer to tells you how to print as recording and to print after recording but not how to print to a hardcopy for checking before recording.

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi JAAlacasa

Thanks for getting back to us. 

In the same Help Article that I provided to you, there are ways to pre-print a form. You will be able to use the Print screen on your keyboard >> Save it >> then print. Also, you can Print the form using this Help Article Sending form when you record a transaction. 

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

Cheers, 
        Leneth