Forum Discussion

JANELLE
Experienced Cover User
8 months ago
Solved

INVENTORY NOT RECORDING

Yet again I am having trouble recording an invoice with inventory. It just keeps timing out.

Could you please run a Combined Inventory Script again as this fixes the problem

Our Company ID is No. 1

Regards

Janelle

• Hi nchilada

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum.

Thank you for your effort in finding a solution and trying to share the information with other users. I can see that one of our moderators already responded and fixed the issue for Janelle. We value your patience and effort during this time. 

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Janelle

Thanks for posting your concern. 

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties with making an invoice with the inventoried items. I will be glad to run your scripts for you, to run these scripts I will send you a private message to collect data.

We look forward to your response. 

Cheers, 

Genreve 

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi nchilada

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum.

Thank you for your effort in finding a solution and trying to share the information with other users. I can see that one of our moderators already responded and fixed the issue for Janelle. We value your patience and effort during this time. 

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
        Leneth