Forum Discussion

JANELLE
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

INVENTORY NOT RECORDING

Myob is not allowing Supplier purchase invoice to be entered. This is the 3rd time this month, 2nd June, 15th June and today 21st June. It just times out.  Previously MYOB support have run an Inventory Combined Script and I am hoping you maybe able to run this for us after 5pm Aust time, so it will be fixed by start of business tomorrow.

It is company file 1.

Would be so greatful if this could happen.

Manay thanks

janelle

• Hi JANELLE

Thank you for your post. I've had the script run over the company file, please do let me know how it goes. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi JANELLE

Thank you for your post. I've had the script run over the company file, please do let me know how it goes. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

JANELLE
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Melissa,

Many thanks for your quick assistance with this issue.  How can this issue be avoided moving forward, 3 times in less than 3 weeks is not good.

Regards

janelle

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi JANELLE

You're welcome. Generally, this situations is caused by issues to do with the histories of the items. The script we run recalculates the history among other things, most of the time its not something that a client has done that will cause this error it is more of a system related issue. With that being said, please do let us know in future if you do need us to run the script again, we will be happy to do this for you. Additionally, this is with our product teams for a permanent fix.