Forum Discussion

firstresponse
Trusted Cover User
3 months ago

Set up Direct Debit

Our company is interested in setting up direct debit.

How do we go about doing this and what are the ongoing costs involved?

3 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi firstresponse,

Thanks for your post, and my apologies for the late response. The Direct Debit function is designed to streamline the process for you. Once set up, it automatically reminds the customer when a payment is due, generates invoices for each payment in MYOB, and closes them off automatically upon customer payment. Hence, there's no need for manual invoice creation.

For more details, you can refer to this Help page: MYOB direct debit requests.

After setting up direct debit requests, you can monitor them and their statuses under Sales > Direct debit requests > MYOB direct debit tab. Please note that the ability to edit the requests is not currently available but will be introduced later.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

firstresponse
      Trusted Cover User

Hi Earl_HD 

I spoke to MYOB and they told me Direct Debit is not available anymore. Only have online payments now.

I had already downloaded the information you sent me and when I enquired that was the answer I received. Not available anymore.

Thanks

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi firstresponse,

We're glad to hear that you were able to reach out to our phone support regarding this matter. Please feel free to start a new post again if you have any further questions, and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
        Earl