Forum Discussion

stephanieTO
Contributing User
7 months ago
Solved

Suggeston: Please show supplier invoice number on Pay Bills and Apply Credit pages

On the "Pay Bills" page, the columns are Purchase No., Status, Date, Amount, Discount, Owed and Applied.

The same columns appear on the "Settle Returns & Debits" page.
Of these columns I almost always ignore the Purcase No. and Discount, but I always need to know the supplier invoice number when I'm paying a bill or applying a credit.

Please add the "Supplier Invoice No." column to both these pages. If something needs to be sacrificed to make it fit in, I think the "Discount" column is least necessary, followed (in my experience) by "Purchase No."

When there are multiple open invoices on the same date and for the same amount, without having the "Supplier Invoice No." it's impossible to tell them apart unless you know the purchase number (which I don't use) and I have to click on the purchase, and then it opens another window (which also dosn't show the supplier invoice number) and then I need to open the purchase again from that window to finally check which supplier invoice this one is for.

I would really really appreciate an update to this. Thank you!

Lee14
    6 days ago

stephanieTO,

Go to setup,  click Preferences, click Purchase,  go down to Show Supplier Invoice Number in Supplier Payments and tick the box.  The supplier invoice will then show in Pay Bills.

5 Replies

• Hi stephanieTO ,

Thanks for raising this. I will raise this with the team responsible for the bills and payments workflow. I am sure they will appreciate the input. If they need any more help understanding your workflow, will you be able to provide answers to any clarifying questions?

Thanks

Shoaib

Lee14
        User

stephanieTO,

Go to setup,  click Preferences, click Purchase,  go down to Show Supplier Invoice Number in Supplier Payments and tick the box.  The supplier invoice will then show in Pay Bills.