Forum Discussion

5 months ago

Supplier Payment Terms

Can we please be able to set individual supplier payment terms in the Contact Card (like you can in AccountRight under Buying Details tab) as some suppliers are due in 7 days (No. of given days) and some are 30 days net and some are number of days after EOM.  Thank you.

3 Replies

• Hi PPHAccs,

Thank you for your post.

Currently, in the browser interface of AccountRight company files, payment terms for individual customers and suppliers must be configured on a per-transaction basis. However, our team is exploring the possibility of enhancing this functionality so that information set on the card can seamlessly pull through to transactions for that card.

Your suggestion is greatly appreciated, and we'll convey this to the team that handles system updates and enhancements.

If you have any more suggestions or ideas, please feel free to share them with us.

Cheers,

Princess

MACtreasurer
      User

This is also something I find frustrating. That I cannot set the payment due date for each supplier. I have to set the due date for every invoice when the payment terms for that supplier are the same.

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi PPHAccs

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us in the forum.

I can see how the ability to change the default terms for a supplier could streamline your bill-recording process. Unfortunately, this feature is currently only available in the AccountRight desktop version. However, our development team is working hard to ensure the browser version mirrors the desktop version as closely as possible. I encourage you to post this suggestion on the Business Ideas Exchange board for greater visibility.

In the meantime, feel free to create a new thread if you require any other assistance.

Thanks,
        Genreve