Forum Discussion

3 months ago
Solved

urgently need help: recall the invoice

Hi there,

I just sent out all the invoices to the clients, but found they do not include the GST, how can I recall the invoice???

• Hi LiviaHu

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention in the forum.

I understand that there has been an issue with the data in the invoices sent, and I apologize for the delay in our response. Unfortunately, once an email has been sent, it cannot be recalled. The most effective course of action would be to inform your customers about the necessary corrections to the invoice. You can then make the necessary edits to the invoices within the app and resend them.

I realize this may not be the ideal solution, but it is currently the only available option. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi LiviaHu

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention in the forum.

I understand that there has been an issue with the data in the invoices sent, and I apologize for the delay in our response. Unfortunately, once an email has been sent, it cannot be recalled. The most effective course of action would be to inform your customers about the necessary corrections to the invoice. You can then make the necessary edits to the invoices within the app and resend them.

I realize this may not be the ideal solution, but it is currently the only available option. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve