Forum Discussion

Gail206E
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Emailing payslips in MYOB payroll

For no apparent reason, I am no longer able to email payslips and I have tried all 3 email options offered.  If the Outlook email window has appeared, the payslip is not attached so I am thinking the pathway has been lost?  I do receive an "activation error" dialogue box and have tried emailing with Outlook open and closed as suggested in previous posts.  How to fix, thanks.

• Hi Gail206E

Thank you for the screenshot. This error can sometimes occur after installing a Windows update. It can usually be fixed by setting Payroll to "Run as administrator". Our help article Error: "Printer not activated error code -30 (or -41)" has instructions on how to run your program as administrator. 

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Gail206E

Thank you for your post. So I can take a look into this for you, can you please attach a screenshot of the error that you receive. 

Melisa_D
      Former Staff

Hi Gail206E

Thank you for the screenshot. This error can sometimes occur after installing a Windows update. It can usually be fixed by setting Payroll to "Run as administrator". Our help article Error: "Printer not activated error code -30 (or -41)" has instructions on how to run your program as administrator. 

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Gail206E
        Experienced Cover User

thank you.  I did have to follow through and uninstall/re-install payroll in the end but all working properly now.