Forum Discussion

Ambula
Contributing User
9 months ago

Error in Pay Items Tab

I am getting the following error in the pay items tab in Employee. Has anyone seen this before?

Sorry, something's gone wrong on our end. We'll be back up and running ASAP, so please try again soon.

Similar errors exist few more places and I am blocked with the pay run as well. It is really frustrating. There is no email communication from MYOB and no way to get urgent support. 

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Ambula 

Thanks for your post.

We are sorry to hear you received an error when accessing the pay items tab. Our team is aware that some users are receiving the same error. We do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Our team is currently working through stabilizing services. Rest assured that the team is working to resolve this right away. In the meantime, kindly refer to this MYOB Community Forum post to get an update about the issue. We truly appreciate your understanding and patience. 

Best regards,

Doreen

Ambula
      Contributing User

Hi Doreen_P 

Thank you for the reply. Now at least I know I am not alone.

Will keep monitoring the incident page.

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, Ambula 

Thanks for your response.

You are very much welcome. Kindly check the post from the MYOB Community Forum to receive any updates. Please feel free to post again if you encounter any issues in the future. We are delighted to assist you.

Best regards,

Doreen