Forum Discussion

JulieT
Experienced Cover User
9 months ago
Solved

2023.7 In Tray Issues

Good morning,

I have upgraded to 2023.7 and have nothing in my In Tray.  When I try to Load documents I get a 'something went wrong' message.  I have rebooted my system and this function is still not working.

Julie

• Hi ALl

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum.

We are aware that some of our clients are experiencing difficulties when loading documents on In-Tray. We promptly work with our team to resolved the issue.  And this has now been resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. And we appreciate your patience in this matter.

If you need further assistance, feel free to reach out to us. We are happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

11 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Eric3
    Experienced User

Getting the same thing, but haven't upgraded.  I think there's an issue with In Tray.

ryadre
      Trusted Cover User

I just did the update this morning, and now have this Intray issue

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ALl

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum.

We are aware that some of our clients are experiencing difficulties when loading documents on In-Tray. We promptly work with our team to resolved the issue.  And this has now been resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. And we appreciate your patience in this matter.

If you need further assistance, feel free to reach out to us. We are happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

tassonpa
      Partner

Hi:

I have been experiencing this problem for the last few days.  Please advise the solution.  Thanks.

Sharon_BCT
      Experienced Cover User

Solution not working for me. Just had the in Tray issue right now.

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi All

Thanks for your post.

We truly appreciate your patience and understanding regarding the In-Tray issue.

The relevant team is already working on and investigating the issue. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We will reach out to you through this post if the issue has been resolved. Thank you for bearing with us while we work on it.

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi All

The issue regarding In-Tray has been resolved already. Kindly log out and then log back into your account. Please let us know if you will still receive an error using the In-Tray. We are delighted to assist you.

Best regards,

Doreen