Forum Discussion

3 months ago
Solved

Change the e mail address the two factor code is being sent to

Hi 

We use MYOB AccountRight 2024.1 My personal email address to which the two factor code is being sent to will be disabled soon.I need to change the e mail address the two factor code is being sent to my new email address

Please let me know how it could be done

Thanks in advance

Kind Regards,

Yolande

• Hi kyolande,

Thank you for your post and your patience in waiting for a response.

Usually, the email address you use to sign in to your MYOB account is also where your 2FA verification codes are sent. If you want to change the email address for receiving your 2FA codes, you'll need to update your login details. For further information, kindly refer to this Help article, Switching your two-factor authentication device.

Furthermore, you can also reach out to our virtual assistant, MOCA, on our website, or you can request support via my account at myob.com.

Feel free to create a new post again if you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi kyolande,

Thank you for your post and your patience in waiting for a response.

Usually, the email address you use to sign in to your MYOB account is also where your 2FA verification codes are sent. If you want to change the email address for receiving your 2FA codes, you'll need to update your login details. For further information, kindly refer to this Help article, Switching your two-factor authentication device.

Furthermore, you can also reach out to our virtual assistant, MOCA, on our website, or you can request support via my account at myob.com.

Feel free to create a new post again if you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess