Forum Discussion

jc022
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

change company's address on invoices

Hi there, 

I've already updated the compay's address in Company Information window, but the invoices did not display the new address? Could you help to figure out what is the problem.

Thanks.

• Hi jc022

Thanks for your post. If you've changed some details in the Company Information window but the old details are still showing on your forms, such as your invoices, it means the details have been manually added to the form in a text box. To change it, you'll need to open the customised form and edit the text box.

Please do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi jc022

Thanks for your post. If you've changed some details in the Company Information window but the old details are still showing on your forms, such as your invoices, it means the details have been manually added to the form in a text box. To change it, you'll need to open the customised form and edit the text box.

Please do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.