Forum Discussion

Myla
User
2 years ago

Creating PDF receipts - text fields outlining

Hello

I have an issue with creating PDF receipts.

In Receipt created as "Microsoft print to PDF" visible all text fields oulining. Company logo, address, name of the donor, description, ect  - all are seen in rectangle outlines from template.

Doesn't look presentable for any receipt espesially Donation Receipt for a large amount of money.

Anyone having this problem?

Thank you!

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Myla

Have you tried editing (customising) the form ?

My default print receipts does not have any borders other than those around the particulars.

Gill

Myla
      User

That's what I'm talking about! I'm using the default form.

Do you have those borders in PDF file?

Is it a MYOB mulfunction?

When there is a border around every field the receipt looks awkward.

See attached.

Thanks

Beansmutts
        Partner

Hi Myla

Is the inserted picture from your screen view of the template or from within the PDF created?

When you customise the template there are borders around everything but on my system they do not print on the PDF nor an actual printer.

I tried both the Pre-Printed and Plain paper (defaults) using Microsoft to PDF and   the only borders are around the particulars.

I have tried with Win2PDF and Microsoft Print to PDF and there are no other borders.  I actually printed the receipt  to every printer/image app I have (Foxit PDF, Microsoft Print to PDF, Nuance, Onenote for Windows 10, Paperport Image Printer, Win2PDF and Win2Image - none show additional borders)

What does it look like when you print it to an actual printer ? (not a pdf)

Gill