Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

Credit card payment not received

Hi there,

A customer of mine has used online payment (credit card) for their purchase around 5 days ago, however the funds have not shown up in my bank account. In MYOB a payment is recorded however and still shows under Undeposited Funds, and I'm unable to recouncile my account properly. Not sure what happened and am unsure who to chase this up with.

Best regards,

Sollyy

• Hi sollyy_1999 

Thanks for posting. 

What we could do in this situation since the transaction is under Undeposited Funds, we could prepare a bank deposit to transfer the amount from Undeposited Funds to the right bank account. Here is a useful Help Article Preparing a bank deposit to help you process. 

If you run into any problems or need further assistance do not hesitate to reply to this thread. 

Best Regards 

Genreve. 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi sollyy_1999 

Thanks for posting. 

What we could do in this situation since the transaction is under Undeposited Funds, we could prepare a bank deposit to transfer the amount from Undeposited Funds to the right bank account. Here is a useful Help Article Preparing a bank deposit to help you process. 

If you run into any problems or need further assistance do not hesitate to reply to this thread. 

Best Regards 

Genreve.