Forum Discussion

Makka22
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Deleting an Invoice

Hi

Would you please advise why, when you want to delete an invoice, you have to close the screen before it in order to do so.  This has only just changed and it's a nuisance. 

• Hi Makka22 

Please find the complete steps below :

1. Open your Start Menu

2. Start typing: %localappdata%

3. Open the %localappdata% folder when displayed:

4. Open the MYOB Folder

5. Open the AccountRight Folder.

6. Open the Version folder (E.g: 2019.2) 
    Note: AccountRight 2021.1 or later versions will show as Current.

7. Open the Cache folder

8. Delete all files in this folder.

Once these files are deleted, re-open AccountRight and try performing the operation again.

10 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Makka22 

If you're using MYOB Essentials, you should get a prompt to confirm the deletion when you click on "Delete" button, regarding your query of having to close the window, can you please confirm what screen is it prompting to close ? 

Makka22
      Experienced User

I am using MYOB Essentials.  If I accidentally put an invoice into an inccorrect account as the intray document sometimes don't pick up the correct purchaser.  I open the purchases register; find the supplier and then open the invoice and hit edit, the delete option is there for a mere moment and then dissappears.  I then have to close the purchases register screen and leave the invoice open in order to get that option visible in the edit menu.  I have attached a screen shot of the edit menu.

Makka22
      Experienced User

Hi 

How are you going resolving this?

Thanks

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Makka22 

Apologies for the delay in response.

The screenshot you attached is from MYOB AccountRight, and we haven't been able to replicate this. The menu without the delete options is only shown if the purchase has already been deleted. If thats not the case, please clear the AccountRight cache and try the process again. Let me know if the issue still exists.