Forum Discussion

TFS2
User
9 months ago
Solved

Invoices not showing outstanding balances

Good Morning lovely community, 

I am hoping someone can help. 

When i raise my invocies and allocate a partial payment, the balances don't display when printed or emailed.

Eg:  Invoice for $30,000 - deposit paid of $10,000 =Balance of $20,000 

Well my issues is all my invocies still display the original $30,000 even after 1 or 2 payments have been made.

It does not matter if they are printed or emailed. 

How do i rectify this please. I have been on the phone to MYOB and they said its a backgroud error and it would be fixed, but it still isnt a week later. 

• Hi TFS2 , if I understand your issue correctly, then it may relate to your invoice form. If you open the equivalent Plain Paper form, you'll see the last 3 lines are Total, Applied and Balance. Now open your own invoice form, do those 3 lines appear? If not, add the ones that are missing, save the form, and re-print a partly-paid invoice. Does it now look correct? 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Mike_James
    Ultimate Partner

Hi TFS2 , if I understand your issue correctly, then it may relate to your invoice form. If you open the equivalent Plain Paper form, you'll see the last 3 lines are Total, Applied and Balance. Now open your own invoice form, do those 3 lines appear? If not, add the ones that are missing, save the form, and re-print a partly-paid invoice. Does it now look correct? 

TFS2
      User

Wow, something so simple.  Thank you so much.  Problem is now resolved and cant believe MYOB themselves did not even recommend this after 4 phone calls.

Thanks again, very much apprecaited.