Forum Discussion

8 months ago

Invoicing and Quantity on Hand

I have a stock item that has a quantity of 142.24 and I raise and invoice for 142.24 using all the stock on hand.  I then either get error message stating not enough stock on hand or it processes and I get a stupid quantity value left against the stock item on hand and it ends in E-15.

If I have the stock and I am selling the stock why does this happen????????

I have tried putting in an inventory adjustment of .1 to make the quantity 142.34 and after I have done the invoice I do another inventory adjustment to remove the quantity -.1 which has worked previously so I don't understand why it is not working now. After removing the quantity then I get the same stupid quantity number against the stock item on hand that ends with E-15.

This is really starting to bug me as I need to raise this invoice and I have tried several times.

Need help urgently.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ALLFUELS

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I'm sorry to hear about your inventory items having errors. I understand how important it is that the inventory items track the right value for stocks. I will send you a private message to collect more information to run a script. 

We look forward to helping. 

In the meantime, feel free to post again in the forum if you have any other concerns. 

Cheers, 
    Genreve