Forum Discussion

Paulaosv
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

MYOB Customer Sales Report

I can no longer run Sales (Customer Summary) report, it keeps timing out. I have asked another staff member in different state to check in case it was my internet connection but it also times out for them. I am not sure if it coincided with the 2021.3 Account Right Premier upgrade or not. Are you able to assist?

Thanks

Paula

• Hi Dave

It seemed to correct itself after 2 weeks, but was extremely frustrating. I hope your clients has been sorted also.

Paula

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Paulaosv 

Thanks for your post.

To help you with this, I would need a bit more information:

Do you use your file online? Does running the report work when you take a backup and restore the file locally? Have you tried applying the Timeout Extender?

Paulaosv
    Experienced Cover User

Thanks for answering, we do use the online file, I have not tried back and restore (which would be a but time consuming I would imagine at the end of the financial year). I have never heard of time extender but will click on your link and research.

Yanike_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Paulaosv 

Let me know how you get on. To back up, restore your file offline and run the report there is for us a way to find out where the problem lies, so we can fix it for you. I wouldn't want you to have to do that for every time you run a report! Hopefully applying the time extender fixes it for you.

Don't hesitate to reply when you are still running into issues.

Paulaosv
        Experienced Cover User

Morning

We use a debt factoring agency and need to supply the MYOB daily report to them for audit purposes. They have advised me that all their MYOB customers are having the same issue with this one report. I think it is bigger than just me.

Sales - Customer- Customer (Sales Summary)

Paula