Forum Discussion

25 days ago

Print/Emailed Invoice & PO

Hi Guys, How can do i setup Print/Email Invoices in advance filter to All Sales. Every time i log in, Sales Status is always Set to open. Any help would be appreciated.

3 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi FaizalP,

Thanks for your post.

To change the 'Sales Status' to All Sales, you will need to go to Advanced Filters and then click on the drop down arrow to select All Sales then click OK to save. You can refer to the screenshot below.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

• Everytime i log in, i have to change them. Is there a solution that i can set to default. Its really frustrating every day i have to go through that. Many thanks

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hi FaizalP,

AccountRight is all about those open invoices, but hey, setting a default sales status? Not quite there yet. I totally get how crucial this is for your business, though. That's why I'd love for you to share your suggestion on our AccountRight Ideas Exchange board. Your input seriously helps shape the future of our software.

Feel free to post again if you encounter issues in the future.

Best regards,

Doreen