Forum Discussion

SharonKI
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Send To Email invoices has no drop down box to select different invoices

I email invoices out directly from the Sales window when recording and need to select different forms for different customers on a daily basis.  I used to be able to click Send To with the email information window opening and could select the correct invoice form in a dropdown box to send to this customer and attach if necessary.

The dropdown box listing all my invoice forms has dissappeared.

Help info says to email from the Sales Print/Email Invoices window but I can't attach from there. Help window also says to the select the form in the customers card but sometimes the customer is invoiced on Service invoices and sometimes Item invoices which is annoying to have to change all the time. Any suggestions?

• so we have a solution for the selected form drop down box does not appear when trying to email an adjustment invoice

when the email information box comes up (when in send to - email) and the selected form section is not visible hover mouse over the bottom right hand corner and when the two headed arrow appears drag the box to make bigger and the selected form section appears. 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi 

i am having a simliar issue as no drop down box for emailling either a quote or adjustment note and i need to send adjustment emails for statement discounts i am now stuck. Have been looking on help pages of MYOB and geeting nowhere

we had issues with emails earlier this week and got nowhere on the phone to MYOB as the help sheet they emailed made no sense at all. one of us in our office stumbled upon solution

if we stumble accross the solution will post again 

advsm
      User

so we have a solution for the selected form drop down box does not appear when trying to email an adjustment invoice

when the email information box comes up (when in send to - email) and the selected form section is not visible hover mouse over the bottom right hand corner and when the two headed arrow appears drag the box to make bigger and the selected form section appears.