Forum Discussion

JackieGeale
Contributing User
3 years ago

Sending invoices 1 month prior to due date

Hi,  I would like to input 12 months worth of invoices for a particular client but arrange it so that the invoices are sent 1 month prior to the due dates.   Is this possible? 

I thought maybe a reminder notice but that only allows you to send 10 days before.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi JackieGeale 

Thank you for your post. There are a few options depending on how you want to set it up.

1. If the invoices have already been entered you could set up the invoice reminders to be 30 days prior to the due date.

You can change this preference in the Invoice Reminders window (Sales > Invoice Reminders or Setup menu > Preferences > Emailing tab > Invoice Reminders).

2. If the invoices have not yet been entered but they are sent at a regular frequency you could set it up as a recurring invoice.

You can create a recurring transaction on the invoice window (Sales > Create the transaction that you want to make recurring > At the bottom of the transaction window, click Save as Recurring > Use The Recurring Schedule Information window to set the schedule. 

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.