Forum Discussion

26 days ago
Solved

Set default Invoice Delivery Status to 'to be emailed'

Hi,

Is there a way to set the invoice delivery status as 'to be emailed' as default.

Several new customer cards get created everyday and it's left to me to manually go and change each one and it is very time consuming and frustrating.

Thanks 

• Hi Paddlepopstick,

Thanks for your post.

I totally get how frustrating it must be to have to change invoice delivery manually. But here's a tip: you can set it to 'To Be Emailed' by heading to the customer card file, then Selling Details, and adjust the 'Invoice Delivery' there. It'll become the default for that specific customer. Your feedback is golden, so please drop a post on our AccountRight Ideas Exchange board for consideration.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

2 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Paddlepopstick,

Thanks for your post.

I totally get how frustrating it must be to have to change invoice delivery manually. But here's a tip: you can set it to 'To Be Emailed' by heading to the customer card file, then Selling Details, and adjust the 'Invoice Delivery' there. It'll become the default for that specific customer. Your feedback is golden, so please drop a post on our AccountRight Ideas Exchange board for consideration.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

• Hi Doreen,

Thanks for the reply. But here's a tip: Read my post correctly before offering tips that just re-iterate my post.

I could add it to the 'AccountRight Ideas Exchange Board' but seeing very similar posts from 10-12 years ago gives me non-existent hope that the 'AccountRight Ideas Exchange Board' actually listens to the ideas of its customers.

I will mark your answer as a solution, a solution to a flaw in the 'AccountRight Ideas Exchange Board'.

Have a great day Doreen :)