Forum Discussion

liftefx
Contributing User
6 months ago
Solved

Undeliverable: wages email - Sorry, email delivery was unsuccessful.

Good morning,

I have received an email from bounce@apps.myob.com saying that a payslip email delivery was unsuccessful, Diagnostic Code: rejected, for one employee of ours. This staff member was receiving their payslips normally for the last few years but was rejected this week. I tried resending it through MYOB but it is rejected again. The staff members email address hasn't changed and they receive all other emails normally, and MYOB is on their safe sender list.

Could you please advise what we need to do to correct this?

thank you

Donna

• Hi liftefx

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We apologize for any difficulties you are experiencing due to rejected email. We appreciate your understanding during this time. 

Generally speaking, a rejected diagnostic code means that the recipient end has rejected the incoming email. You may try whitelisting accountright@apps.myob.com and try to send another email to the email address to check if it will still bounce back. 

Additionally, to check if the email address is blacklisted from our end, I will be sending a private message to you requesting the impacted email address. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

Please let me know if you need further help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   

Leneth

2 Replies

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi liftefx

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We apologize for any difficulties you are experiencing due to rejected email. We appreciate your understanding during this time. 

Generally speaking, a rejected diagnostic code means that the recipient end has rejected the incoming email. You may try whitelisting accountright@apps.myob.com and try to send another email to the email address to check if it will still bounce back. 

Additionally, to check if the email address is blacklisted from our end, I will be sending a private message to you requesting the impacted email address. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

Please let me know if you need further help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   

Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi liftefx,

Thank you for working with me via private message. We are glad it is now resolved. We will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our moderators will attend to it.

Cheers,  
    Leneth