Forum Discussion

10 months ago
Solved

Undeliverable payslip

Hi there,

Payslip email is suddenly not deliverable for one of our employees in July.

Can I get some help to check if his email address has been black listed as no changes was made to his payroll profile and he is getting other emails from different senders.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

• Hi Ivy_LAC

Thank you once again for reaching out to us here in the Community Forum. We are glad to inform you that we have resolved your concern regarding the undeliverable pay slip. We will be closing the thread now. If you come across any further issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our Moderators will assist you. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Ivy_LAC

Thank you once again for reaching out to us here in the Community Forum. We are glad to inform you that we have resolved your concern regarding the undeliverable pay slip. We will be closing the thread now. If you come across any further issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our Moderators will assist you. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Ivy_LAC,  

Thanks for your post. I'd like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. We are grateful for your effort in getting in touch with us, and we apologize that you are having difficulty sending pay slip emails to your employees. We truly appreciate your patience and understanding.  

To take a look into this for you, could you please send me your product serial number, and the impacted email address via private message?  

Please let me know if you have any problems with this.  

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.  

Cheers,  

Leneth