Forum Discussion

PayLady11
Contributing User
6 months ago
Solved

Payslip is undeliverable

One of our employee's payslips is all of a sudden undeliverable - they used to go through okay but now they bounce.  The email address is correct - I have deleted and reentered it but still no good.  I changed it to her work email address and it will work, but we need it to go to her pesonal email.  I know the email is okay because I am sending an receiving emails from that email address.  I have spoken to MYOB, Telstra and our IT department and no one has a fix for me.  I saw an old post where an email was marked as spam by MYOB and once this was changed it fixed their problem.  Can someone please check if this is the case for me?  Thank you.

Sorry, email delivery was unsuccessful.

Subject: From XXXXXXX

Destination:

Sent: December 4th 2023

Message: Please contact us immediately if you are unable to detach or download your Pay Slip. Thank you.

Diagnostic-Code: rejected

• Hi PayLady11,

Thank you for working with me via private message. We are glad that it is now resolved. We will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our moderators will attend to it. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth 

2 Replies

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi PayLady11

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. We are sorry that you are facing issues emailing your employee pay slips. We appreciate your patience during this time. 

Generally, a rejected diagnostic code means the recipient's end has rejected the incoming email. You may try whitelisting accountright@apps.myob.com and try to send another email to the email address to check if it will still bounce back.  

Additionally, you may fix the issue by trying to email an invoice to yourself. This will let you confirm the email address that the email is being sent to. Once you know this, provide it to the recipient so they can ensure it is whitelisted against any antispam systems they have set up on their email as well as adding it to their address book within their email.  

Having the email whitelisted and contained in the address book, should help prevent the email from being marked as spam incorrectly.  

Additionally, I will be sending a private message to you requesting the impacted email address. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

Please let me know if you need further help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   

Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi PayLady11,

Thank you for working with me via private message. We are glad that it is now resolved. We will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our moderators will attend to it. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth