Forum Discussion

Sisley
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Display Employee Custom List Field on Pay Slip

I can work out how to obtain the Employment Classification field (ref: Card/Payroll Details/Personal Details) and insert the field onto payslips, however our employee cards also have more detail set-up on the Card Details tab using Custom Lists/Fields. For eg., I'd like to display individual Skill Level and not just their generic job type (machinist, manager, admin, etc) that's currently used for Employment Classification section.

Is there a way for Employee Custom List Fields to be obtained in Customise Form/PaySlips DataField area?

Thanks in advance.

• Hi CathyAnnN - sorry for the delay in replying to your post.

As explained in the previous post, you can't add custom lists or fields to your pay slips, but maybe the workaround provided will suit your needs.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Sisley

Thank you for your post. Unforteunately there isn't an option to pull the Custom List fields onto the customised pay slip form within AccountRight, I've passed this on as feedback to the team. A possible workaround that you could do is have a series of customised pay slips, each with a text box containing the different skill levels. When it comes to print off the different employees pay slips you can change the selected form for for Pay slips through the advanced filters.

Please do let us know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

CathyAnnN
      Cover User

We would like the ability to add Custom Fields on the payslip.

We were told today we should have the employees Pay Level on the payslip, which I had previosly used the custom list.

SupportNoteGuy
        MYOB Staff

Hi CathyAnnN - sorry for the delay in replying to your post.

As explained in the previous post, you can't add custom lists or fields to your pay slips, but maybe the workaround provided will suit your needs.