Forum Discussion

Atom12
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

editing Superannuation fund details

I need to update Superannuation fund details.

AMP signaturesuper ABN number is now 78 42195 7449. USI is AMP0195AU same as before.

I tried to edit ABN number : List-Superannuation fund-Edit

but it won't let me cahnge the ABN number.

How can I update?

Regards,

• Hi Atom12,

You have a couple of options, you can either reassign your employees to the already existing SignatureSuper card, or you can just rename it to SignatureSuper (old) in the 'Name*" field, which will then allow you to update the details in the current super card that the employees are already assigned to. 

If you need further assistance with that, do let me know. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi Atom12,

Thanks for reaching out. 

You won't be able to edit that field, however, if you re-type the super fund name in the 'Fund name' field, select the fund from the dropdown and the updated details should populate. Example below:

If you have any further trouble, do reach out. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Atom12
      Experienced User

Hi Sam,

Thank you for the reply.

I tried to re-type the fund name but it said " you already have the superfund" then I couldn't udate the details. I did try using all capital letter in the super fund name column to differenciate existing super fund details but didn't sucess. 

Do I need to delete existing superfund details??

We have many employees using this super fund.

Kind regards,

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi Atom12,

You have a couple of options, you can either reassign your employees to the already existing SignatureSuper card, or you can just rename it to SignatureSuper (old) in the 'Name*" field, which will then allow you to update the details in the current super card that the employees are already assigned to. 

If you need further assistance with that, do let me know.