Forum Discussion

Santosha
Contributing User
4 months ago
Solved

Employee not showing in Timesheets

My newest employee submitted all her details via the onboarding link. That has all worked fine. I have put her through Payroll manually, but now I'd like to get her onto the app. No matter what we try, she can't log in. We've tried the help chat on the app, but they have NO clue. Based on their suggestions, they don't even understand the question.

She gets an error trying to login, which I have attached.

I can add her as an employee on MYOB Team. So now she's listed there. But even when I try to manually create a timeheet for her, she's not on the drop down list.

Is there a tick box or setting that we're missing?

• Hi, Santosha

Thanks for your post, and we're sorry for the delayed response.

Regarding the error message by your employee when logging into MYOB Team, please have them uninstall and then reinstall the app. If this doesn't work, please create a new location on the MYOB Team Admin portal and then add the employee. Please let us know how it goes.

For the other concern, kindly check the pay basis of the employee from the card file to see if it's hourly or salary. Only hourly employees are being accepted by the MYOB Team. To check the pay basis, please refer to the steps below:

• Go to the Card File command centre and click Cards List.
    • Click the Employee tab.
    • Click the zoom arrow to open the employee's card.
    • Click the Payroll Details tab.
    • Click the Wages tab on the left.
    • Change the Pay Basis as required.

Please let us know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

3 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Santosha

Thanks for your post, and we're sorry for the delayed response.

Regarding the error message by your employee when logging into MYOB Team, please have them uninstall and then reinstall the app. If this doesn't work, please create a new location on the MYOB Team Admin portal and then add the employee. Please let us know how it goes.

For the other concern, kindly check the pay basis of the employee from the card file to see if it's hourly or salary. Only hourly employees are being accepted by the MYOB Team. To check the pay basis, please refer to the steps below:

• Go to the Card File command centre and click Cards List.
    • Click the Employee tab.
    • Click the zoom arrow to open the employee's card.
    • Click the Payroll Details tab.
    • Click the Wages tab on the left.
    • Change the Pay Basis as required.

Please let us know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

Santosha
      Contributing User

Hi Doreen,

Thanks for you response.

I have checked the pay basis and it is definitely on an hourly basis.

She has installed and reinstalled the app on her phone (android). I have tried on my phone (iphone) and it's not working anywhere.

However, I have now been able to add her to the location, despite it saying that the approving manager is not active.

So the problem is fixed.

Thank you!

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, Santosha

Thank you for updating us.

We're glad to know that the issue has been resolved. Should you encounter any issues in the future, feel free to reach out or create a post again.

Best regards,

Doreen