Forum Discussion

jan2good
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Employee timesheets tracking jobs

Can I enter multi jobs on an employee timesheet -

Sorry Not a good example But want to keep track of where the employees are working - hours and days

Just want to know can I split ordinary hours across the time sheet as:-

eg

David        Job                      Ordinary hours   

M   T  W  T  F   S  S 

Ryde                     8         8      

Bondi                         8         8

Cronulla                                   8

Thanks J

• Hi jan2good 

Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. Multiple jobs for one employee can be entered on the timesheet. The steps to do this are below.

1. Open Payroll > Timesheets
    2. Select the relevant Employee and Payroll Category
    3. Choose one of the jobs 
    4. Enter the hours for each payroll category worked for that job e.g. you would put an 8 under M and W, but leave the rest blank
    5. Choose the next line and select the same payroll category, but with the next job and repeat the steps above for all jobs

For more details on filling in Timesheets, see our Help Article: Enter a timesheet. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi jan2good 

Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. Multiple jobs for one employee can be entered on the timesheet. The steps to do this are below.

1. Open Payroll > Timesheets
    2. Select the relevant Employee and Payroll Category
    3. Choose one of the jobs 
    4. Enter the hours for each payroll category worked for that job e.g. you would put an 8 under M and W, but leave the rest blank
    5. Choose the next line and select the same payroll category, but with the next job and repeat the steps above for all jobs

For more details on filling in Timesheets, see our Help Article: Enter a timesheet. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

SusanneC
      User

Hi

Can numerous jobs be allocated in the employees card information.

I need the wages to be spread across numerous jobs as a percentage.

This is so I do not have to enter it manually each fortnightly payrun.

Please help. Thanks Susanne

SamaraM
        Former Staff

Hi SusanneC 

Welcome to the  Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information. The Standard Pay on the Card Information will allow you to select one job per Payroll Category added to the employee. 

If additional jobs are required you could either add additional payroll categories with their own job or add the multiple jobs when processing the employee's pay. However, when adding multiple jobs it will always be a dollar figure not a percentage of the job.