Forum Discussion

Gasso
Contributing User
6 months ago
Solved

tracking entries

Hi MYOB team,   i need to find some transactions in entered in MYOB in a certain date range.(not date of transaction, inv date etc) . and who the user was.  As my GST reports now are out of balance. the dates were not locked.  whats the best solution please.

thanks

G

• Hi Gasso

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I understand the need to filter the transactions by the date it was entered. I suggest opening the Journal Security Audit report under security and audit. This will provide information on who and when an entry in the ledger was recorded. 

Also, I recommend reading through this article, Accounts Reports. This will show you useful information about what reports you can run. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Thanks,

Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Gasso

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I understand the need to filter the transactions by the date it was entered. I suggest opening the Journal Security Audit report under security and audit. This will provide information on who and when an entry in the ledger was recorded. 

Also, I recommend reading through this article, Accounts Reports. This will show you useful information about what reports you can run. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Thanks,

Genreve