Forum Discussion

7 months ago
Solved

Budget entry

How does one enter budget figures in a new AccountRight data file

• Hi JohnAlbury

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for reaching out to us. We regret that you are having challenges entering budget figures in your company file and we appreciate your patience during this time. 

To enter the budget for an account, you may go to the Accounts command center >> Click Accounts List >> Click Budgets at the top >> Prepare Budgets window appears. (The window lists the Profit and Loss accounts by default.) From the Financial Year list, choose whether you want to enter a budget for this financial year or the next one. From the Account Type list, choose the type of account you want to enter a budget for Profit and Loss or Balance Sheet. 

More information and instructions will be found in our Help Article: Entering budget amounts. 

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth

1 Reply

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi JohnAlbury

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for reaching out to us. We regret that you are having challenges entering budget figures in your company file and we appreciate your patience during this time. 

To enter the budget for an account, you may go to the Accounts command center >> Click Accounts List >> Click Budgets at the top >> Prepare Budgets window appears. (The window lists the Profit and Loss accounts by default.) From the Financial Year list, choose whether you want to enter a budget for this financial year or the next one. From the Account Type list, choose the type of account you want to enter a budget for Profit and Loss or Balance Sheet. 

More information and instructions will be found in our Help Article: Entering budget amounts. 

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth