Forum Discussion

3 months ago
Solved

Job Tracking

Just wanting some information on Job Tracking. I have figured out how to set up jobs and be able to reinburse them onto an invoice. Is there a way you can add a percentage markup to the jobs?

Is there any Advance Online Training Courses on Job Tracking?

• Hi tmengineering,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to Community Forum. MYOB's job management software allows you to track the financials for each of your projects, including income and expenses, budgets, reports, and more. However, there is no specific mention of adding a percentage markup to jobs. You might need to manually calculate and add this markup when invoicing.

As for advanced online training courses on job tracking, we offer self-paced online training as part of our support. You can learn the basics and build your business skills by enrolling in MYOB Academy courses. I recommend visiting the MYOB Academy website and checking out this helpful article, Jobs, for more detailed information on the courses available.

Please let me know if this helps or if you need further assistance.

Otherwise, if my response has been useful, I kindly ask that you click the "Accept As Solution" button to help others find this information.

Kind regards,

Shella

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi tmengineering,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to Community Forum. MYOB's job management software allows you to track the financials for each of your projects, including income and expenses, budgets, reports, and more. However, there is no specific mention of adding a percentage markup to jobs. You might need to manually calculate and add this markup when invoicing.

As for advanced online training courses on job tracking, we offer self-paced online training as part of our support. You can learn the basics and build your business skills by enrolling in MYOB Academy courses. I recommend visiting the MYOB Academy website and checking out this helpful article, Jobs, for more detailed information on the courses available.

Please let me know if this helps or if you need further assistance.

Otherwise, if my response has been useful, I kindly ask that you click the "Accept As Solution" button to help others find this information.

Kind regards,

Shella