Forum Discussion

Legion
Trusted User
13 days ago

Entitlement in application does not equal balance on web report

I can see an employees leave entitlement in the application by going to the employee card > Payroll Details > Entitlements.

On the web version I can run a report for employee leave entitlements.

I have noticed that for a particular employee the application has -22.8 and the web has -15.2.

My expectation is that these figures would be the same. For my card they are the same.

What would be a reason for them to be different?

Thanks in advance.

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Legion,

Thanks for posting. I get that you're puzzled by the different leave entitlements shown in the app and on the web for a specific employee. This could be because of a couple of things.

Firstly, it's possible that changes were made to the employee's leave transactions in your AccountRight software but not updated online, hence the difference.

Secondly, the software data might not be in sync with the online version. To fix this, you could try clearing your software and browser cache, then running the leave entitlement reports again. Remember to use the same date range for both reports to accurately spot where the differences are coming from.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,
    Shella