Forum Discussion

FRC
User
2 years ago
Solved

Gross Amount not showing for terminated casuals

We had two casuals working during the year who were finished up on 1st April. Neither of them had earned enough in any pay run to have tax withheld. All of our pay runs were accepted by the ATO and all payroll reports in MYOB agree. Also, the totals of our pay runs accepted with ATO agree to our MYOB reports however these two employees have no gross appearing in EOFY Finalisation. Can anyone suggest why please?

• I am having the same problem. I have deleted the termination date and put a void payroll through for an update event but still not working. My situations is also complicated becuase the emplyee provided an incorrect bank account number and I had to reverse the original pay and reprocess.

I have just spoken to support and done another forced update event and it has fixed it. They were aware of the problem and were waiting for an update to fix it. Coincidently an update came through while I was on the phone to them and now it is correct.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • I am having the same problem. I have deleted the termination date and put a void payroll through for an update event but still not working. My situations is also complicated becuase the emplyee provided an incorrect bank account number and I had to reverse the original pay and reprocess.

I have just spoken to support and done another forced update event and it has fixed it. They were aware of the problem and were waiting for an update to fix it. Coincidently an update came through while I was on the phone to them and now it is correct.