Forum Discussion

Lisa22
Experienced Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

Incorrect TIL balance showing on payslip following upgrade to AR2020.1

Following the update to AR2020.1 last Tuesday, there is an issue with the incorrect TIL balance showing on payslips where there was no TIL taken or accrued within the pay period.  Instead of showing the Total balance, the Year-to-date balance is showing and is incorrect.  The correct balance (Total) shows correctly on the Entitlement Balance [Summary].  I have attached screenshots relating to the above issue.  Please fix this issue ASAP!

Tracey_H
    5 years ago

LouiseBWM Lisa22 SandraJorgo 

Hi everyone

If your company files are online, that fix was deployed last night so the issue should be resolved for your files. If your files are offline, the fix is in the 2020.2 release.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SandraJorgo
    Trusted Partner

Do we have an estimated time frame for an update to fix this issue - our employees are contacting us too

Tracey_H
      Former Staff

Hi SandraJorgo  and Lisa22 

I just wanted to let you know that our teams have been working on a fix for this. If your company file is online, that fix will be deployed in the next few days and you won't need to do anything. If your file is offline, the fix will be included in the 2020.2 update.

We do apologise for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Please do let us know if you need further help.

LouiseBWM
        Experienced Cover User

+1 waiting impatiently for a fix.  I know in these coronatimes "a few days" can seem like 2 weeks, but can we have an updated ETA please?

• Hi Lisa22  and SandraJorgo 

We are aware of an issue in 2020.1 where the entitlement YTD amounts are showing on payslips instead of the Total. Our developement team are investigating this and we do apologise for the inconvenience. This post, YTD amount on payslips 2020.1, has more information and the workaround to correct employee payslips.

Please do let me know if you have any further issues.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information