Forum Discussion

Caz95
Contributing Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

Job Report Including Employee Hours

Hi

I use Accountright Plus and would like to produce a report by job with staff hours, we use timesheets but no Time Billing.

I am able to produce a job profit & loss which includes the staff wages but would really like hours worked per job.

If someone could help me please, I would be most appreciative.

• Hi Caz95 

Within AccountRight, the jobs functionality is designed to track dollar amounts not hours. As such the job based reports will only show you the dollar amounts from the pay and not the hours on that pay.

If you were wanting to view the hours assigned to a job, you would be looking at either using an Add-on or exporting the timesheet reports for the desired period through to Excel and manipulating it there

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Neil_M
    Former Staff

Hi Caz95 

Within AccountRight, the jobs functionality is designed to track dollar amounts not hours. As such the job based reports will only show you the dollar amounts from the pay and not the hours on that pay.

If you were wanting to view the hours assigned to a job, you would be looking at either using an Add-on or exporting the timesheet reports for the desired period through to Excel and manipulating it there

Caz95
      Contributing Cover User

Hi Neil_M

Thanks for your answer. I was hoping that as hours are entered from timesheets that I would be able to produce a report and not have to manipulate data.

Cheers!!

AccountingPower
        Valued User

Hi Neil

i can help you with that. Shoot an email to matt@accountingpower.com.au and I’ll give You the exact report you need.

Matt Jones

AccountingPower