Forum Discussion

sharonwilliams1
Contributing User
5 months ago
Solved

Leave balance report not showing leave taken

I have discovered that the leave reports in both the Desktop and Browser versions of AccountRight are not showing leave taken.  I have checked and the leave entitlements are linked to the correct pay items for when leave it taken.  Is there something else that might be causing this issue?

• Thank you for your response.  It prompted me to check again and I found that the accrual was not linked to the correct wage item.  I have fixed that and will process the required adjustment.

3 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi sharonwilliams1,

Thank you so much for your detailed post. 

Would you mind verifying if the annual leave accrual is linked to the correct wage category? To adjust the entitlement balance, you can process a $0 pay and input the desired reduction as a negative number against that specific entitlement. For instance, if you need to decrease their Annual Leave accrual by 10 hours, input -10 in the Hours column next to Annual Leave Accrual.

For more detailed guidance on adjusting leave balances, you can refer to this help article: Adjusting leave entitlements

If you require additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. I'm here to help!
    Regards,
    Earl

sharonwilliams1
      Contributing User

Thank you for your response.  It prompted me to check again and I found that the accrual was not linked to the correct wage item.  I have fixed that and will process the required adjustment.

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi sharonwilliams1,

Thank you for informing us that your issue has been resolved. Should you have any more questions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out, and we'll be delighted to help you.

Regards,
        Earl