Forum Discussion

ilovepho
Experienced Cover User
4 months ago
Solved

MYOB Shutting Down When I Select Employee Card File

When I select an existing employee to make change to their card, MYOB wants to close and card file will not open at all.

Can you help with this please.

• Hi ilovepho,

Thank you for your post.

I've executed a fix script to address the issue you're experiencing. Please ensure you log out and then log back in before trying to access the employee card file again.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need more assistance.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

9 Replies

FedUp
    Experienced Cover User

Sorry I can't help but I posted on Monday as I am having the same problem with a supplier card - so far no response

gavin12345
      Ultimate User

Hi FedUp  and ilovepho 

This is caused by a bug in the software - if your file is online, you need to ask MYOB to run a script to fix the issue.

I have tagged a couple of moderators - hopefully someone will be in touch soon. 

Celia_B Princess_R 

Regards

Gavin

FedUp
        Experienced Cover User

Thank you for your response Gavin - I had noticed that it was an ongoing issue from previous posts - hopefully it will be resolved, it's a real nuisance having the programme constantly shutting down.

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hi, FedUp

Thanks for your post.

We have sent you a private message to further assist you with this. Kindly check, as we are looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Doreen

• Hi ilovepho,

Thank you for your post.

I've executed a fix script to address the issue you're experiencing. Please ensure you log out and then log back in before trying to access the employee card file again.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need more assistance.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi ilovepho,

You're welcome! I'm glad to hear that you can now view your employee's card file. I'll now be closing this post as resolved. If you encounter any similar issues in the future or need assistance with anything else, don't hesitate to reach out. Our team is always here to help.

Cheers,

Princess